Your first visit to Abilene Kidney Clinic establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We strive for excellence in patient care across the spectrum of kidney disease
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Request for Office Consultation
- Notice of Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Patient Registration
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.